ATC With an Identity Crisis

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Is it an ATC? Is it a junk journal? It couldn't decide what it wanted to be so I slapped a label on it and we're just going to call it "art." It does meet the standard ATC size guidelines of 2.5" x 3.5"!


This was made for this month's ATC swap on Craftster. I was partially inspired by my partner's "book" theme and partially inspired by the recent junk journal swap I participated in. It's made from vintage postcards and random piece of paper from my pile-o-junk.



It's bound using coptic stitch binding and bakers twine. I really would like to get some of the fancy waxed linen thread that you're supposed to use for book binding...because I need MORE craft supplies :).


I'm hoping my partner can use this ATC/junk-journal craft for future art or doodling! 

0 comments:

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger