Felt Journal Cover

Sunday, March 22, 2015

I recently organized a Journal Cover swap over on Craftster. We all made replaceable covers to fit standard composition notebooks and this is what I came up with for my partner!




I used 100% wool felt for the cover and the circles that I decorated it with. I added a few circles to the back and the inside folds too. I decorated the circles with buttons and beads and simple embroidery stitches.

Once I got in the round groove, it was hard to stop!





It was a fun swap and all of the covers sent were great. I'm hoping to organize another round soon. You can never have too many journals, or journal covers!

1 comments:

azteclady said...

Pretty!

You have such neat ideas--they look so polished, yet they are not incredibly difficult to make.

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger