Found

Monday, September 30, 2013

When I posted my ATC folio tutorial last week, a Crafter friend mentioned how it was similar to a leaf collection journal she had once received and really enjoyed. I thought the idea of a folio where you could keep fall treasures was too sweet of an idea not to try!



I made this the same way that I created the art folio. The only difference is that instead of brown packing paper, I used parchment baking paper - perfect for leaf pressing and storage!



I also added some miniature vellum envelopes for tiny finds. I love the crisp feel and sound of vellum. It makes me so happy!



I'm thinking of making a stack of these to this year's Cider Press Party. They could be used for a fun scavenger hunt game for the kids.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the folio. What a sweet way to preserve objects found.
Aimee from Craftmates

Memories for Life said...

I knew these little books would be perfect for so many things. Another great idea!

blair mclaughlin said...

ooo that vellum gives the folio an oomph of transparent coolness!
Love that zig-zag stitch in green too.

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger