Fall Inspired Barrette

Saturday, September 29, 2012

My felt leaf obsession continues over at The Lovely Cupboard :)! Drop by to check out the simple barrette I made for pairing with my fall wardrobe.


In real-life news, work has been bonkers for the last few months but in 2 weeks, all of our most important launches will be complete and my schedule will (hopefully) get back to normal. I can't wait to have more time for "life" - dinner with the hubby, exercise, week night crafting, blog visiting, dog walking, cookie baking, craft swapping, friends!! There is light at the end of the tunnel.

I hope you all have a marvelous weekend!! I'm doing a bit of work but will also find time to hide in my craft room to play with some Halloween projects.


4 comments:

me dLux said...

this is so sweet!! and in perfect autmn colours!! love it!!

katrin

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

The little ornament is super cute. And so good for fall.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

katiecrackernuts said...

That is such a pretty hair clip. I think you've just helped me decide what I can start making for Christmas gifts.

Pam Fields said...

I love your autumn leaf hair clip. It looks so sweet in your hair. :)

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger