I made this composition notebook cover for a Dr Who loving swap partner and am quite happy with it. Not only because I like the way it turned out, but more importantly because, for the first time in a long time, I finished a sewing project with minimal cussing and without threats of throwing my machine off a bridge.
It's made with a combination of linen and quilting cottons and fits a 9.5" x 7.5" sized composition notebook. I found the Dalek image online and used the freezer paper stencil technique to paint it on. The "exterminate" is stamped in permanent ink with my trusty alphabet stamps.
Thanks for stopping by!