Milo Baby Sweater

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I made this little sweater vest for a friend that's having a baby girl soon. It was such a fun and simple pattern. Interesting enough to hold your attention but easy enough to finish in a weekend. And the best part, no seams!!

I found the pattern, called Milo, on Ravelry.  The pattern calls for a DK weight yarn but I used Malabrigo worsted. I went up a needle size and cast on for the 3 - 6 month size. The finished sweater measured to the 9 - 12 month size.




















This pattern will be staying in my library for other friends with babies on the way!

Thanks for stopping by! While you're here, be sure to check out my kid knits giveaway. You still have a week to enter.


5 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

You are so crafty. The sweater is adorable!

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Rachel said...

eek! that is so cute! little knits are so adorable, and I'm sure this one will become a keepsake : )

Brenda said...

Adorable!

mayaluna said...

Love it! Such a sweet pattern. Thanks for your knitting "purls" of wisdom today. xx

Angie said...

I love this. I'm always blown away by how neat your knitting is. Lucky kid.

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger