Wrap Bracelet

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I love the look of wrap bracelets but there is no way I'd pay ~$300 for an official Chan Luu.

I recently purchased some supplies to make my own (in my new favorite colors) and finally had a chance to sit down with them over the weekend. I used a tutorial that I found on youtube and was pleasantly surprised when I finished this in just over an hour!

It was so fun and easy! There are more of these in my near future.


























UPDATE: Here are some other bracelets I've made this week. I'm obsessed!! At the rate I'm making these, I may just need to have another giveaway soon.














Don't forget to check out my Panta giveaway! I'm so enjoying reading about all of your winter traditions! Thank you for sharing. I'll be picking winners this weekend.

12 comments:

Knickertwist said...

LOVE the colours. Looks fab :)

kittykill said...

LOVE! The colors and style-you inspired me!

ruby murray said...

Gorgeous, love it, it looks so well made too

LimeRiot said...

Thank you all! I encourage you to try it. It's really easy and fun!

Rachel said...

This would make a great Christmas gift for brother's girlfriend. Thanks for the link, Lime!

Vic said...

Sweet! The colours are gorgeous.

(It WAS a kookaburra!)

Brenda said...

M --- these are AWESOME! Can we have a craft night soon?!

CraftyLikeLindy said...

I love these! I may have to give it a whirl...

Neha said...

The colors on these bracelets are absolutely gorgeous!

Have you tried making these bracelets with linen cord instead of leather? Leather's a bit hard to come by where I'm from, and I'm curious to see how linen has worked out for you :)

Anonymous said...

Love it!
I was wondering; how big are the beads you used and what kind of thread/cord did you use?

Anonymous said...

Admiгing the perѕistencе yоu put into your wеbsite and іn deρth informаtiоn уou proνіde.
It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the ѕame unwanted rehasheԁ іnfoгmatiоn.

Fаntaѕtic read! I've saved your site and I'm adԁing your
RЅS feеds tο my Google aсcοunt.


Here iѕ my blοg how to buy and sell cars for profit

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another great post. Where else may just anybοdу get that typе of information
in ѕuch an ideal ωay of wгitіng?
I have a preѕentаtion subsеquent weeκ, and I'm on the search for such info.

Feel free to visit my site; frisco houses for rent

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger