Cure for a Cold Neck

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One thing is for sure, my neck won't be cold this winter. I can't seem to knit anything but neck attire right now! This is the latest in my growing collection.

I used 100% wool Taos yarn from Crystal Palace. The colors are so vibrant and fantastic. The pattern is called Mustard and it can be found on Ravelry for free! This would be great for a last minute gift because it takes less than a skein of yarn and knits up in half a day.












 

It's also a nice project for showcasing a favorite button. I picked up this little gem at my local yarn shop, the Fiber Gallery. The color matches the green hues in the cowl perfectly.

1 comments:

Troublet said...

Lime, the colors in that yarn are just yummy!

I've come to love scarflettes too. I'm going to have to learn to knit on these days. :)

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger