Anticipating Autumn

Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm one of those weird life-long Seattleites that starts craving cool grey weather after a month and a half of summer sunshine. It's that time of year when I'm ready for the the leaves to change and our misty cloud cover to return. I've already started crafting and shopping in anticipation for fall!

I made this collared cowl from my favorite yarn, malibrigo chunky! It's warm and soft and the colors are divine!

Modelling my new cowl, is my new pair of Frye boots. I can't wait until the temperature drops enough for me to wear these.

Bring on the rain!! I'm prepared.



















2 comments:

AlphaBetsy said...

Love the color. And those boots look awesome. Bring on the fall.

Meredith said...

The cowl is beautiful! And those boots! Yummers;0)

Yup..done with our two weeks of summer..ready for the stormy fall weather. ;0)

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger