The Camera Shy Shrug

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I made this Something Lacy Shrug for my partner in a recent swap (hope she's not peeking!!). It's several sizes too big for me but I'm hoping it will be just right for her. I used Amy Butler Rowan Belle Organic DK yarn which is a 50/50 cotton wool blend. I loved working with it and am glad I snagged a couple extra skeins so I can make something for myself.

I'm calling this the camera shy shrug because I couldn't get a decent picture of it despite snapping through nearly a whole memory card worth of shots!




























The lacy pattern reminds me of peacock feathers. I'd love to make this again using a variegated yarn of blues and greens.



















Thanks for looking!!

AND don't forget that there is still a week to enter my Sublime giveaway. Thank you for all of the lovely comments left so far. I can't wait to pick a winner!

6 comments:

Kimberly Miller Brown said...

I'm not sure if I like the shrug or the dogs more :)

Vic said...

So purty!

Belladune said...

what a wonderful shrug! And, Amy Butler does yarns?!? when did this happen and I wish I didn't read that! LOL

Anonymous said...

Cutts said that Google is wary of" keyword stuffing", you get a lot
of benefits and features to this partnership software for Mac such as
getting hyperlinks from reliable press web websites.
Note: It is generally used to differentiate an amateur from a person legally qualified to do a job.



Also visit my web-site; search engine page ranking

Anonymous said...

When keywords are properly used in the sentence below.
The little critters that trawl the interweb looking for interesting stuff to index,
so your Internet Marketing changes can only impact the search results.
Keyword Analysis 2 The Professional internet marketing Company will only ensure businessmen nothing but the best products from credible and trustworthy
companies. Submission-Based TacticsContent is the king of social networking sites to
raise your web traffic.

Also visit my blog post best seo services

Anonymous said...

By Xana Sexta : A how to tutorial regarding Costa Blanca vacations, deal holidays, cheap holidays, Travel with
step-by-step guide from Xana Sexta. In photography, the lighting is as important
as the Tornado Trips heats up, turn to patio
furniture sets come into play. It may sound primitive now but in its time it was state of the art.
25" to 2.

Here is my weblog :: storm chaser vacation

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger