Thanx You Cards

Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's almost here - 7/11/11 (aka my wedding day)! We're getting so excited for our runaway wedding in Vegas and then our amazing honeymoon at Capella Ixtapa.

Despite my protests, my wonderful girlfriends threw an unofficial bachelorette party for me last weekend. We drank, played golf, drank, opened presents, ate, drank, danced, drank and then passed out. It was so fun and they all gave me some very lovely gifts.

I wanted to make my own thank you cards to send them so I whipped these babies up. I used blank cards, linen fabric scraps, and my alphabet stamps and sewed it all together with red thread. I originally wanted them to say "Thank You" but I can't find my "Y" stamp anywhere! I'm pretty sure Quigley ate it.
































I made a whole bunch of them since we have a few thank-yous to send off to people that have sent us gifts already.














And in case you missed him the first time I posted this pic, here is our craft and letter "Y" stamp eating Great Dane, Quigley and his big brother doxie, Opie.

3 comments:

jeyanthi said...

cute cards...and congratz on your wedding day!

Vic said...

Ingenious! (Quigley is so adorable)

Brenda said...

Loved getting this. xoxo...7/11 is right around the corner!

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger