Inchies or How to Destroy a Craft Room in 10 min or Less

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I made some more inchies recently for the swap that started my obsession. My partner likes Paris, pretty things, gardening, fantasy and crafting of course :). I tried to incorporate these themes into the various sets I made.



I end up using materials from every corner of my craft room when making inchies... papers, paints, glitter, glue, magazines, books, markers, modge podge, stamps, punches... These tiny little things cause more craft room damage per square inch than any other! Here are some before and after pictures to prove it.

Before...
 And after the Inchie Apocalypse...

1 comments:

titaniumgrrl said...

Even at the messiest, your craft room is neater then mine in the bad days. Over Christmas I couldn't see the floor!! hehehe

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger