Crafts for "Cat People"

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I've had a couple of swap partners lately that are "cat people". I'm more of a dog person myself but can't deny that kitties are cute!

I made a couple of throw pillows for them to celebrate their love of cats.

This one was made for a Halloween swap. My partner loves black cats so I thought this would make a fun decoration for the holiday. I used a bright orange fabric, felt, buttons and embroidery floss.















I am crafting for another swap partner that has adorable Siamese kitty cats. This one is for her!















These projects involve very simple sewing and a bit of embroidery. I think they make unique gifts and provide a fun way to personalize your couch!

1 comments:

Brenda said...

Cute, M! I really like the Siamese one...love the color combo.

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger